The Mizuumi Anime Club is proud to announce Mizuumi-Con 4! Held on the beautiful 72-acre campus of Our Lady of the Lake University, you won’t want to miss Mizuumi-Con 4. The family-friendly convention will be Saturday March 26th, 2011.
Ticket prices are only $12 for pre-registration until March 23rd and online registration is available here on our website. Tell your friends about us, follow us on Facebook, and get ready for the most fun Saturday you can imagine!
Mizuumi-Con 4 pre-registration memberships are available online. Pre-Registration will save you money AND time since you won’t have to stand in line at the con! The pre-registration pick-up desk this year will be outside the University Wellness and Activities Center (UWAC) so that those who pre-reg can easily bring your Paypal receipt and grab your badge and get to the fun! We intend registration to be much faster this year, and the line shorter, but pre-reg will be the fastest and cheapest way to go!
We’re also still accepting volunteers to assist us in running the con. Click here for more info.
Breaking news: Mizuumi-Con donates to Red Cross for Japan relief. Read more…
Date & Time:
Saturday March 26, 2011
10am – Midnight
Early-bird Online Pre-reg: $10 (until Jan 31)
Online Pre-reg: $12 (Feb 1 thru Mar 23)
Full price at the door: $15 (CASH ONLY, BUT AN ATM IS AVAILABLE)
Children 7 and under are free with the purchase of a standard ticket.
Children 12 and under must be escorted with a parent at all times.
Schedule of events:
Use the link on the side to send us an email. Please include in the subject whether you want to be a volunteer, sponsor, vendor, or if you just need information. We’re here to help.
fake-watches.is: the best site to buy replica watches online. High quality watches, unbeatable prices, and fast shipping!
- Unlocking the Power of Interactive Shadow Effects: Elevate Your Design with Depth and DimensionIntroduction: Understanding the Impact of Interactive Shadow Effects Design trends are constantly evolving, and one of the most captivating trends to emerge in recent years is the use of interactive shadow effects. This innovative technique adds depth and dimension to designs, creating a visually stunning experience for users.Gone are the days of flat and static … Read more
- Streamline Member’s Payments: A Guide to Efficient and Hassle-Free Payment ProcessingIn today’s fast-paced business world, efficient payment processing is of paramount importance. Streamlining payments has become a top priority for businesses as they strive to provide hassle-free experiences for their valued members. With the help of cutting-edge payment methods and technologies, businesses can now ensure seamless transactions that are both efficient and convenient. By incorporating … Read more
- Mastering the Art of Using Shadows to Create Depth and Dimension in DesignIntroduction: Understanding the Power of Shadows in Visual Design Shadows in design play a pivotal role in creating visually stunning and captivating compositions. They are not mere aesthetic additions, but rather powerful tools that enhance the overall perception of a design. From graphic design to architecture, shadows have the ability to add depth, dimension, and … Read more
- The Complete Guide to Creating a 50,000 Req URL Quickly and EasilyThe Quickly and Easily Guide is a complete guide to creating a 50,000 Req URL in just 30 minutes. It will help you with all the aspects of creating a 50,000 Req URL including the following: The purpose of this article is to help you get the most out of your 50,000 Req URL. You … Read more
- The Best Way To Get Into The Big 5 College: Apply for the Top College Programs with this Perfect APPSBest AI Writing App For Your Content Generation Needs With the help of AI writing assistants, companies can put their best efforts into getting admitted to a specific program. I’m a student and I want to get into my dream college. I have a lot of friends who are already in the same college as … Read more
- Taipei Intro to Typing Styles – Which Way Is Good for Us?Introduction: Why We Need Typing Styles! In the world of copywriting, there are two main types of writing styles. The first is the traditional style, where you write in a logical and structured way. This is the style that we all know and love. And then there is another style, which is very different from … Read more
- How to get a job with an AOIM Registration Worker in IndiaSection topic: AOIM Registration Worker (ARW) is a person who registers new members for the Indian Association of International Marketing Organizations (AOIM). They take care of the registration process, get their memberships verified and also manage member’s payments. The job of an AOIM Registration Worker is to be the interface between the AOIM community and … Read more
- An In-Depth Analysis of the Light and Gentle Touch Typing TechniqueIntroduction: What is Light & Gentle Touch Typing (LGT)? And How Does It Differ From Regular Tapping? In the digital world, we are constantly surrounded by the light and delicate touch. In 2018, there is a lot of competition in the light and delicate touch field. There are new competitors like “Boomerang” and “Flipboard”. In … Read more
- The Essential Guide to The Perfect Header: What to Use & WhyThe Essential Guide to The Perfect Body & Footer: What to Use & Why Content writers need to be able to complete the look of their content. They need to be able to create a consistent look throughout the content and also make sure that it is not too heavy for the reader. “Light and … Read more