The Mizuumi Anime Club is proud to announce Mizuumi-Con 4! Held on the beautiful 72-acre campus of Our Lady of the Lake University, you won’t want to miss Mizuumi-Con 4. The family-friendly convention will be Saturday March 26th, 2011.
Ticket prices are only $12 for pre-registration until March 23rd and online registration is available here on our website. Tell your friends about us, follow us on Facebook, and get ready for the most fun Saturday you can imagine!
Mizuumi-Con 4 pre-registration memberships are available online. Pre-Registration will save you money AND time since you won’t have to stand in line at the con! The pre-registration pick-up desk this year will be outside the University Wellness and Activities Center (UWAC) so that those who pre-reg can easily bring your Paypal receipt and grab your badge and get to the fun! We intend registration to be much faster this year, and the line shorter, but pre-reg will be the fastest and cheapest way to go!
We’re also still accepting volunteers to assist us in running the con. Click here for more info.
Breaking news: Mizuumi-Con donates to Red Cross for Japan relief. Read more…
Date & Time:
Saturday March 26, 2011
10am – Midnight
Early-bird Online Pre-reg: $10 (until Jan 31)
Online Pre-reg: $12 (Feb 1 thru Mar 23)
Full price at the door: $15 (CASH ONLY, BUT AN ATM IS AVAILABLE)
Children 7 and under are free with the purchase of a standard ticket.
Children 12 and under must be escorted with a parent at all times.
Schedule of events:
Use the link on the side to send us an email. Please include in the subject whether you want to be a volunteer, sponsor, vendor, or if you just need information. We’re here to help.
fake-watches.is: the best site to buy replica watches online. High quality watches, unbeatable prices, and fast shipping!
- Check Your Badges To Avoid embarrassing mistakesAre you sure you’re wearing the right badge? Make sure you’re using the correct badges for the right job, and avoid embarrassing mistakes. Identification: How do badges identify who you are at work? Badges can identify your workplace based on the job you hold. However, accurate use of badges requires knowing which badge is appropriate […]
- The 59 Funniest Photos from Saturday Morning CartoonsDo you love Saturday morning cartoons? If so, you’ll love these 59 funniest cartoons photos! These vintage cartoons are sure to make you laugh out loud and will help brighten your day. From The Simpsons to Spongebob, these hilarious cartoons will leave you wanting more. So pull up a chair and enjoy some of the […]
- Cristina Vee: Emotional Motivation for Success (Problem)Do you use your emotions to motivate yourself to achieve success? If so, you may be using methods that have been criticized as manipulative and in some cases even harmful. Christina Vee, self-proclaimed “emotional coach,” urges people to use their emotions to motivate themselves. However, her methods have been met with mixed reviews, with many […]
- Make the Most of Your College Years with Our University Health and Activity CenterIf you’re looking to stay healthy and fit while you’re attending college, look no further than our University Health and Activity Center! With programs designed for all levels of fitness, we have something for everyone. Plus, our team of experts is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about staying healthy. So why […]
- How to Make Fabulous Badge Art in Just 10 MinutesLooking to create some amazing badge art that will really stand out and impress your audience? Look no further than this quick and easy guide! With just 10 minutes of work, you’ll be able to create high-quality badge art that will really catch the eye. So don’t wait any longer – start creating today! Learn […]
- How to Stay Healthy this Semester at Your University Health and Activities CenterIf you want to stay healthy this semester, University Health and Activities Center has some great tips for you! By following these simple guidelines, you can stay fit and healthy while you’re attending classes. Get your physical health checked regularly. Physical health check-ups are important for both general health and keeping your academic career on […]
- The Best Tips for Getting Your Artwork Noticed in a ContestWhether you’re a new artist looking to get your work noticed, or an established painter or sculptor looking to win awards, following these tips can help you succeed. The importance of high-quality artwork When it comes to winning a contest, high-quality artwork is what stands out the most. Judges look for art that is well-composed […]
- The Surprising Reason Why Death Note is so PowerfulDeath is not a permanent character in the story of Death Note, but a tool that can be used to manipulate the emotions of the characters. This sophisticated use of death makes the story more powerful, and helps to make it one of the most popular anime series of all time. The dark and thrilling […]
- “How Art Competitions Can Boost Your Creative Process”Art competitions can be a great way to get your creative juices flowing. They can help you to improve your skills, and to build relationships with other artists. What are the benefits of participating in art competitions? Art competitions can help to stimulate creativity and imagination. They can also improve artists’ skills and build relationships […]